Manchester True Collaborative’s 1st Annual Youth Summit will be held on November 7th, 2023, at Southern New Hampshire University. Hosted in collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), the SNHU Women’s center and the SNHU LGBTQIA+ student group.
Youth Summit will be open to all students ages 14 and older and proposals should be geared toward high school students OR their caregivers. This summit is a place for Greater Manchester youth and students who identify as LGBTQIA+ community members & allies to come together, learn from local and industry leaders and each other.
- Open to youth age 14-21
- Welcoming LGBTQ+ youth and allies
- Lunch is provided
- No cost for the event
- Keynote Speaker- Jace Troie, NAMI New England
- SWAG Bags for all participants
- Yard Games and time to meet other LGBTQ+ youth
- Choice of morning workshops from a variety of speakers